I have a freebie for you today which co-ordinates with this pennant that I shared with you in my last post. Today I have a pretty floral place card which can be used to write the names of your guests or to label your plates of food at a buffet.
Using today’s place card/food label together with the co-ordinating pennant would make for a really pretty summer party, if you use them we’d love to see so feel free to share photos in our facebook group.
Also keep an eye out for the upcoming matching card/party invite ;)
I have a freebie SVG for you today, it’s about time right? ;)
Even though you could be fooled by the not so nice weather it is actually Summer time. So, in an attempt to encourage sunnier days I have a Summer themed SVG for you today. It is a pretty Floral edged Pennant (or Bunting depending on where about in the world you are) that can be used to dress up afternoon tea inside or how about stringing them through your trees for a party outside in good weather?
Cut your base layers from lightweight white cardstock, I tend to use 160gsm which I think equates to 45lb. Then chose some pretty patterned papers for your layers, try mixing different floral papers with small ginghams for a cute country kitchen look.
** I’ve added the SVG files now so please re-download :) **
I’ve not been here in an age have I? I’m so sorry about that, circumstances and work overtook me. Sooo, I thought that it was high time I popped in to share a new freebie :)
Ok, so what do I have for you today? It is a quick and easy card and tag set perfect for those last minute Christmas cards and presents. They both have a snowflake stencil design, keep them simple or how about embellishing them with some glitters, sequins or gems?
Here’s how I assembled mine:
Snowflake Stencil Card:
1. Glue your snowflake detail piece from layer 2 directly onto the square piece from layer 1.
2. Wrap a 1.5 inch strip of vellum around the centre of your snowflake panel and attach on the reverse.
3. Glue your sentiment layers together then glue into the middle of your vellum strip.
4. Adhere your completed card front onto your card base with 3d foam pads or other dimensional adhesive.
1. Fold along all 4 score lines.
2. Add some adhesive to the bottom edge of each side flap.
3. Close up the bottom flap to create your envelope.
Snowflake Stencil Tag:
1. Glue your snowflake detail layer directly onto your tag base.
2. Thread your tag with something festive!
Well I hope you like today’s freebie and that it will come in handy if you need to make some cards or tags last minute. I also hope that you have an enjoyable festive season with your friends and family :)