Good Evening Guys!
Every now and then I ask the guys in our Facebook Group what they would fancy for the latest freebie, most requested something for either Easter or Mother’s Day and a few suggested an Easter Cross.
So, I have made an Easter Cross Card for you today with some Easter Lilies added too!
I’ve tried to keep the assembly super simple for you:
1. Glue your insert and front panels into place.
2. Glue the 2 layers of your cross together then place onto your card with 3D adhesive.
3. Curl the top of your leaves and glue them at the base of your cross.
4. Curl and overlap 2 flower petals then glue 3 stamens into the middle of each flower.
5. Glue your flowers on top of your leaves.
You will find an envelope file within your download too!
I really hope that you like your new freebie and enjoy crafting with it :)
Hi Guys, I’m popping in tonight to share my brand new collection with you!
I wanted to design a slightly alternative Valentine’s collection this year so I included a little Gothic, Moroccon and Tattoo Art inspiration into the Truly, Madly, Deeply SVG collection.
These Love themed projects work great for Valentine’s day but can be used for Birthdays and Anniversaries too. Of course you can cut these projects in white, ivory or pale pink to acheive a completely different look that would work equally well for Weddings or Engagements.
The Heart Shaped Lantern was inspired by beautiful Moroccon Lanterns. It is the ideal centrepiece for any love themed occasion or event and lights up to give a 360 degree display (electronic lights only). How about using it as an elaborate gift box? It can be used as a Luminary by the recipient afterwards. Here’s the assembly video:
The Ornate Frame Love Card has a little Gothic style, it is quick to make but packs a punch and comes with a rose detailed envelope to complete the look. Check out the assembly video:
The Lips Shaped Gift Box has a Lipstick Mark adorning the top of the box. It is quick and easy to assemble, add some tissue or shredded paper inside and it will make any gift look lip-smackingly good! Here’s the assembly video:
The True Love Card was inspired by Tattoo Artwork and could be ideal card for the man in your life. It comes with a co-ordinating decorative envelope. Here’s the assembly video:
The Truly, Madly, Deeply SVG collection is on special for the first week of sale and can be found here: http://www.birdscards.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=215
I have a new freebie for you today, it is a butterfly card where the wings bend forward to give the card some fun dimension. There is also an envelope for the card in your download.
To assemble your card:
- Glue the patterned paper that surrounds the butterfly to the front of your card.
- Attach the butterfly to the front of your card by adding glue to just the body area.
- Glue the little body piece on top.
- Attach the square piece of paper to the reverse of the butterfly on the inside of the card ensuring not to add glue to the wing area.
The layers on the inside of the card help to counterbalance the detail on the front of the card and it’s a chance to use some more pretty patterned paper:
I hope you like today’s freebie and it will come in handy for you. We would love to see your version in our facebook group so feel free to join and share it with us :)