It’s Mothers Day here in the UK next month so I’m sharing a Mother’s Day card today. Today’s freebie is a pair of Oval Frames, you can find the cut file below :)
Here’s how the card looks stood up:
1. I started with a cream 6 inch square card then trimmed 1.5 inched off the right side of the card front.
2. I chose some vintage style papers and kraft card to create my layers for the front and inside of the card. I added some Rose Petal Seam Binding to the inside panel before I adhered it to the inside of my card to hide the ribbon edges.
3. I cut 4 oval frames from the kraft card and glued them together as I wanted some dimension but they are too narrow to hide 3d foam tape behind. Once dried, I glued the newly thick and sturdy frame to the card front.
4. I cut my sentiment and banner shape from more of the cream and kraft card and this time hid some 3d foam pads behind and popped it across the middle of my frame.
5. For an extra vintage touch I glued 2 Pink Sparkly Metal Corners to the edge of the front panel.
Here’s how the card looks closed:
Here’s how the card looks open:
Here’s your Free Cut File – Formats include ai, dxf, gsd, mtc, pdf, studio & svg:
(click on the link below the image to download)
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.