You just have to see the gorgeous projects that Misty has created, there are 4 clever and pretty love themed projects over on Misty’s blog for you to feast your eyes on.
Here’s a little sneaky peek:
Misty has taken elements from the Gift Bag and used them on the gatefold card and made other cards with ‘his’ and ‘hers’ swans which are co cute!
If you love these projects as much as I do then please leave Misty a message to let her know!
Clicky here: http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/love-birds-heart-gift-bag-plus-swan.html
I’ll be back soon with another one of my awesome design team’s projects :)
I’ve just sent out my first ever newsletter, I’m excited about this as it’s an awesome way to let you know whats going on here and for me to get some money off coupons to you too! Today’s newsletter had a 50% off coupon!
If you aren’t subscribed to the Birds SVGs newsletter and you’d like to receive them, I have a screen shot to help you out:
- Log into your account at the Store (or register if you don’t have an account)
- Click on ‘My Account’ at the top right hand side of the store
- Chose the ‘Newsletter’ option from the menu
- Click on ‘Yes’
- Enjoy receiving your emails from me :)
And because I’m good to you…if you didn’t receive a newsletter today, here’s what it said:
As Valentine’s Day draws closer I have a 48 Hour special just in case you need a last minute card or gift box for your loved one! Use code ‘PINK50’ for 50% off the Roses are Pink SVG collection making it just $1.99 for the next 48 hours!
To use your coupon:
1. First, log in to your account at the store
2. Add the Roses are Pink collection to your cart, then click on your cart and chose ‘view cart’
3. Add ‘PINK50’ into the Coupon Code Box and it will deduct 50% of the cost of the kit
4. You can now complete the checkout process
5. You will find your download under the ‘My Account’ tab at the top right hand side of the store
Any problems, let me know and I’ll sort it out for you :)
Good Afternoon Guys!
Nicky has made 2 adorable Rocking Horse Cards, one for a Baby Girl and one for a Baby Boy, here’s a little sneaky peek at them:
Nicky has posted a photo tutorial with some tips on how to cut the elements for both of these cards at the same time quick smart. To check out Nicky’s post clicky here: http://nickywithstripes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/rocking-horse-baby-shower-card.htm