I’ve not been here in an age have I? I’m so sorry about that, circumstances and work overtook me. Sooo, I thought that it was high time I popped in to share a new freebie :)
Ok, so what do I have for you today? It is a quick and easy card and tag set perfect for those last minute Christmas cards and presents. They both have a snowflake stencil design, keep them simple or how about embellishing them with some glitters, sequins or gems?
Here’s how I assembled mine:
Snowflake Stencil Card:
1. Glue your snowflake detail piece from layer 2 directly onto the square piece from layer 1.
2. Wrap a 1.5 inch strip of vellum around the centre of your snowflake panel and attach on the reverse.
3. Glue your sentiment layers together then glue into the middle of your vellum strip.
4. Adhere your completed card front onto your card base with 3d foam pads or other dimensional adhesive.
1. Fold along all 4 score lines.
2. Add some adhesive to the bottom edge of each side flap.
3. Close up the bottom flap to create your envelope.
Snowflake Stencil Tag:
1. Glue your snowflake detail layer directly onto your tag base.
2. Thread your tag with something festive!
Well I hope you like today’s freebie and that it will come in handy if you need to make some cards or tags last minute. I also hope that you have an enjoyable festive season with your friends and family :)