I’ve not been here in an age have I? I’m so sorry about that, circumstances and work overtook me. Sooo, I thought that it was high time I popped in to share a new freebie :)
Ok, so what do I have for you today? It is a quick and easy card and tag set perfect for those last minute Christmas cards and presents. They both have a snowflake stencil design, keep them simple or how about embellishing them with some glitters, sequins or gems?
Here’s how I assembled mine:
Snowflake Stencil Card:
1. Glue your snowflake detail piece from layer 2 directly onto the square piece from layer 1.
2. Wrap a 1.5 inch strip of vellum around the centre of your snowflake panel and attach on the reverse.
3. Glue your sentiment layers together then glue into the middle of your vellum strip.
4. Adhere your completed card front onto your card base with 3d foam pads or other dimensional adhesive.
1. Fold along all 4 score lines.
2. Add some adhesive to the bottom edge of each side flap.
3. Close up the bottom flap to create your envelope.
Snowflake Stencil Tag:
1. Glue your snowflake detail layer directly onto your tag base.
2. Thread your tag with something festive!
Well I hope you like today’s freebie and that it will come in handy if you need to make some cards or tags last minute. I also hope that you have an enjoyable festive season with your friends and family :)
Good Evening Guys!
I’m posting this while keeping half an eye on the Eurovision song contest, I’ve not watched it for years but it’s a good backdrop while I’m crafting. There was a bit of a dramatic stage invasion during the UK performance! So far I quite like Albania, Germany, Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel and the Netherlands so I’ll have to see if one of them win.
Ok, so I have a freebie for you tonight. I tend to let our facebook group choose what they’d like to have as a freebie, they picked a card rather than a gift bag, box or tag. The theme they picked was either wedding or masculine, I decided that masculine might be handy as Father’s Day is coming up next month. I do hope you like what I’ve come up with and it comes in useful :)
For the design of the card, I went for a scene from my home town with our local light house.
It’s a very quick and easy card to put together:
– Pick 3 shades of blue card
– Glue your darker blue (layer 2) on top of your mid blue (layer 1)
– Glue this onto your pale blue base card
– Add your white insert inside your card
– Don’t forget to add your seagulls!
You will also find an envelope svg included in your download for you to pop your card into :)
Good Afternoon Guys!
I have a quick and easy freebie for you today, it’s a bunny gift tag for you to attach to your Easter Eggs and Easter gifts. How about using it for a Baby shower or a Baby’s Birthday too?
The file includes a white circle for you to use for the tail but if you have any poms poms in your stash they look so cute! Add some ribbon or thread to your tag, I also added a little bow to make mine a girl bunny :)