Good Evening Guys!
Every now and then I ask the guys in our Facebook Group what they would fancy for the latest freebie, most requested something for either Easter or Mother’s Day and a few suggested an Easter Cross.
So, I have made an Easter Cross Card for you today with some Easter Lilies added too!
I’ve tried to keep the assembly super simple for you:
1. Glue your insert and front panels into place.
2. Glue the 2 layers of your cross together then place onto your card with 3D adhesive.
3. Curl the top of your leaves and glue them at the base of your cross.
4. Curl and overlap 2 flower petals then glue 3 stamens into the middle of each flower.
5. Glue your flowers on top of your leaves.
You will find an envelope file within your download too!
I really hope that you like your new freebie and enjoy crafting with it :)